Your Family matters
Winnipeg real estate Lawyers
*at the moment this service is offered to clients only*
For most of us, buying or selling a home is very exciting, but it’s also one of the largest financial transactions of our lives. Due to the financial and legal factors involved, if you’re contemplating entering into, or are in the midst of, a real estate transaction, you should consult with a lawyer right away. Ask us for an estimate by filling in the form at the bottom of this page.
Focused Winnipeg Lawyers Help You Buy and Sell Residential Real Estate
Serving homeowners in Manitoba and the adjacent communities
Buying or selling a house can be an exciting endeavor. But before you get involved in the real estate transaction process, you should consult with an experienced lawyer. At Visionary Law, we are dedicated to helping families navigate the legal system. We understand that you may be purchasing your first home, or saying goodbye to the family homestead. Our lawyers are here to guide you through the process of buying or selling real estate so that you can move forward with your life.
Attentive counsel for sellers and buyers
If you plan to buy your first home, trade up to a larger home, or downsize now that your children are out on their own, we can provide you with insight and legal guidance from start to finish.
If you are a buyer, our lawyers will:
- Explain the terms of your purchase contract
- Protect you from hidden liabilities with respect to your new home
- Review real estate documents that relate to your title, mortgage, and taxes
- Register legal documents pertaining to your real estate transaction
- Attend your closing and address your questions
- Ensure that you possess valid ownership documentation
If you are a seller, our lawyers will:
- Ensure that your purchase and sale agreement terms properly protect your interests
- Deal with any issues that arise with your title
- Represent you during negotiations with the buyer and walk you through your closing
Whether you are buying or selling a piece of residential real estate, our legal team can protect your rights, interests, and assets every step of the way.
Contact a savvy team of real estate lawyers in Winnipeg
Buying a home is likely the largest purchase you will make in your lifetime. At Visionary Law, we want to help protect your investment and ensure your family makes legal decisions with confidence. If you need trusted help buying or selling residential real estate in Manitoba, call (204) 515-6020 or fill out the form below to arrange a initial consultation with an experienced lawyer today.
Fill in the form below to receive a quote for closing costs:
Disclaimer – This quote is our best estimate of legal costs based on the information you will be providing us.