How can we help?
Committed Winnipeg Lawyers Resolve Tough Family Law Issues
Compassionate counsel for prenup and separation agreements, divorce, spousal support, and child support
Family law issues can be highly complex. In addition to requiring legal prowess, they demand understanding, consideration, and sympathy. At Visionary Law, our mission is to protect you and your family from further stress. When you seek our services, our lawyers work directly with you to identify your objectives and help you create a decisive plan of action for your case. If you need help drafting a thorough prenuptial agreement, litigating a child support issue, or filing for divorce, you can trust our family-focused legal team to guide you towards a positive result.
Visionary Law deals primarily with family matters. Whether you are separating, divorcing, cohabitating, engaged, or married you may need a family lawyer to help structure your affairs in an agreement or a Court order. We have a dedicated, and well-regarded team of professionals and a unique approach on how to provide you the peace of mind you deserve. We compiled information on the main issues affecting families today. Click on the main issue affecting you for specific information and fill out a 30 minutes free consultation form to get a lawyer’s perspective on how to resolve your specific challenges.
- Child Custody – Should care and control change over Coronavirus concerns? How do you put a custody agreement in place when the courts and other lawyers have limited availability? We can help answer these questions and keep the focus on your children.
- Child Support – What happens if someone loses their job and can no longer pay? How do you get relief if you have to pay and can’t? There are many options available to you during these unprecedented times, and we can provide you the explanations you need.
- Spousal Support – What do you do if your main source of income is spousal support and your ex loses their job and can no longer pay? What do you do if you pay spousal support and have lost your job and need some relief? We have suggestions that will allow you to move forward.
- Division of Assets & Debts – What is the law when it comes to who gets what of the family assets and debts? How can you divide your affairs as efficiently and cost effectively as possible to preserve monies during these uncertain times? We have solutions.
- Mediation Services – What do you do if you and your former partner are substantially in agreement but you can’t find any lawyers who are open, taking new clients or aren’t doing in-person meetings? Mediation may be the solution, and we would be happy to assist.
- Contested Matters (litigation) – What do you do if it seems like litigation is the only option but the courts have limited availability? We can help ensure you continue to build your case and that all your documents are ready for when court is back in session.
- Cohabitation & Prenuptial Agreements – Preservation of one’s assets and the ability to bequeath property to children from previous relationships is as important now as ever. We can help craft an agreement that provides you and your new partner certainty.
We offer a 30 minutes free consultation with our lawyers to help you find out how we can help. Fill out the form below and we will get in touch as soon as we receive your form.