Your Family matters
Winnipeg estate litigation lawyers
Losing a loved one is already very difficult, emotionally and financially, and can become even more difficult when there is a dispute over one’s inheritance. Our lawyers have the experience, knowledge, and expertise you can rely on to provide you with a comprehensive legal solution.
Winnipeg Estate Litigation Lawyers Resolve Estate Disputes
If you are unhappy with how someone else is managing the affairs of a loved one, you may need the Court to intervene. Visionary Law can assist you in completing the necessary court documents and represent you in court, if needed.
Visionary Law is an experienced estate litigation firm that routinely helps families settle disputes of a loved one’s estate.
Common Estate and Wills Disputes
- Challenges over the management of the estate.
- Contesting the validity of the will.
Grounds For Challenging a Will in Manitoba
- Lack of mental capacity of the testator in signing the will or understanding the nature and effect of the gifts made.
- Undue influence on the testator when signing a will.
- Improper execution of the will.
- Fraud was involved.
- There were no provisions for dependents or the spouse.
- Interpretation of the language used by the maker of the will.
If you believe you have a legitimate reason to dispute a will, reach out to Visionary Law today for experienced guidance.
Request a 30 Minute Initial Consultation
Please complete the form below to request a consultation with Visionary Law. We will contact you as soon as possible to schedule an office visit. Information shared with our office in this form and during our consultation is and will remain private and confidential.