How can we help?
The Courts have recently announced their return to “the usual course of business” albeit under social distancing limitations. The announcement is summarized below.
The Courts have substantially re-opened. Parties can now take motions to satisfy any prerequisites that must be completed for their matter to progress, so that any matters that have been stalled due to COVID-19 can now move forward. The courts are also allowing Triage and Case Conferences to be set once all prerequisites have been met. Although, court attendances will be done remotely for the foreseeable future, these recent changes will allow your matter to progress.
Since matters can now be heard we are now operating under minimal Court restrictions limited to social distancing. We can now serve you with minimal limitations and we invite you to submit a free consultation form or if you are an existing client to operate under the assumption that your file can now move forward without restriction related to Covid-19.
We will continue to update this page periodically as new information is released.
Your dedicated team at Visionary Law
- In office payments will be limited to 1:00pm – 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- The use of our secure online credit card platform will be free of charge in order to minimize office visits.
- To further promote social distancing we will limit in-office visits to required meetings only. Meetings will be mainly associated with the signing of documents in front of a lawyer.
- While at the office we are asking that you keep a 2-meter distance from office staff. At this time we are asking that only the person(s) who’s signature is required attend at the office.
- In order to keep the office sanitized, we will be wiping surfaces with disinfectant regularly and ask that you cough or sneeze into your sleeve while at the office.
- All other meetings will be hosted by our video conferencing system. You can expect a system that is reliable and easy to use. Upon scheduling a meeting, we will email you a link. At the time of the meeting please click the link and follow the prompts. Video conferencing is available through phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
- We ask that anyone who has been diagnosed with Corona, has been travelling or in close contact with someone diagnosed with the virus, or anyone exhibiting related symptoms to let us know prior to attending at the office. We will do our best to find an alternate way to meet or suggest other options.
- In keeping with global developments, we expect further regulatory and supplier initiated changes to affect our operations. We will be informing you of any changes and we will house any update on a special page in our website so you can find it all in one place.
- In the unlikely event that we experience downtime with any of our systems please write: email@example.com which will serve as a temporary email address for emergencies until we regain control of our systems.